Before taking any further steps below, please make sure you have your Asset Management Council Login detmail. Click here if you forgot your username or password.
- Where is the Framework for Asset Management?
- Where are the AMBoK Models?
- Where is AM Talks?
- Where is The Asset Journal (TAJ)?
- How to access/search over 800 technical articles?
- Where is Glossary?
- Where are the publications?
- How to search for Events, e.g. Training, CAMA Exams, Webinars, Chapter Events etc.?
- How can I join local community?
- How to register for training? e.g. AMF, AMP, SAMP or webinars.
- How to get involved in the AMPEAK Asset Management Conference?
- How to join Special Interest Group?
- How to subscribe to Monthly Newsletter?
- How to record CPD?
AM Talks are asset management related videos.
Full technical articles of TAJ are in the Member Zone.
You can purchase publications in the Online Store.
All events are listed in the Calendar.
You can click on the category at the bottom of the calendar to filter events.
Find the event in the Calendar. By clicking on the event, the event detail page will show up. Then the online registration link or registration form will be there if the registration for this event is started.
As member, you will receive member discount for event registrations.
You can submit an abstract/paper when the call for abstract is open.
You can volunteer at AMPEAK as hall managers.
You can volunteer as paper reviewer.
You can exhibit or sponsor AMPEAK.
- Visit the Special Ineterest Group selection page
- Tick the SIG you want to join
- Click on the "Update" button
- Go to "My Profile" page.
- Click on the "Subscription" tab
- Tick the items you want to subscribe to
- click "Update" button
Or you can record you CPD with EA.