Asset System Specialistm, Gladstone Regional Council
Gladstone Regional Council is looking for an Asset System Specialist. to coordinate and lead the integrated development, implementation and maintenance of Councils Asset Management System in alignment with ISO55001. It will provide technical asset management support in accordance with relevant Australian standards, legislation, best practice and Councils Asset Management System.
Details available at https://recruitment.gladstone.qld.gov.au/jobs/vacancies/2914089719480998~1/edit
Project Officer, Built Environment Division, Jurisdiction Services (VPSG4)
Court Services Victoria
Project Manager, Built Environment Division, Jurisdiction Services (Maternity Leave Vacancy) (VPSG5)
Court Services Victoria
Asset Performance & Capability Manager
- Shape, develop and implement Asset Management processes and content across the business
- Establish and manage an Asset Performance framework to ensure effectiveness of asset strategies
- Parramatta location, close to transport, flexible work arrangements available
More detail from the link below
Greater Sydney Parklands
Do you want to play a key role in NSW Government’s new 50 Year Vision for Sydney’s Open Space and Parklands?
Join Greater Sydney Parklands NOW!
Made up of collaborative, creative and committed people, Greater Sydney Parklands Agency is on the lookout for:
- Two Communications and Media Managers
- One Asset and Risk Systems Manager
- One Ministerial and Communications Officer
- One Marketing and Digital Manager
- One Executive Officer
Greater Sydney Parklands currently brings together five iconic parks: Centennial Parklands, Parramatta Park, Western Sydney Parklands, Callan Park and Fernhill Estate.
Executive Officer Strategic Asset Management - Yarra Ranges Council
Yarra Ranges is looking for an Executive Officer to lead our Strategic Asset Management Team through an exciting program of delivery including the implementation of a new Enterprise Asset Management System, delivery of Asset Management Plans and improving asset management practices, across the organisation. We need an experienced and persuasive leader in strategic asset management to lead a team of dedicated professionals to build strong links between asset investment and community outcomes.
- Salary from $113061.00 per annum (Band 8), plus superannuation
- 2 years full time (flexible/part-time options considered for the right applicant)
Senior Consultant- Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability
Assetivity is seeking a Senior consultant
- more than five years' experience, at least, in Asset Management, reliability engineering in a relevant industry sector with exposure to the successful implementation of improvements in Asset Management, maintenance and reliability performance
- experience with Microsoft Office applications and the ability to produce high-quality reports and presentations
- the ability to relate well to client staff, a high degree of self-motivation, and the initiative to work independently when required
- capability to make effective fact-based recommendations to resolve technical issues.
- a bachelor's degree qualification in a technical discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
Resilient Assets Manager - Eastern Alliance for Greenhouse Action
EAGA is looking for a Resilient Assets Manager to lead the Resilient Emergency Relief Centres project, local government’s flagship building vulnerability assessment program. The project aims to improve the resilience of emergency relief centres (and other facilities) within the EAGA region to respond to the impacts of climate change by assessing the risks and vulnerabilities of these sites and planning and prioritising targeted upgrades. The project seeks to build the capacity of asset managers to address climate change risks in their day-to-day asset management planning and service delivery.
A copy of the position description and details regarding the application process are available here.
Facilities and Asset Management Professional|CAMA|CPAM|CSM®|SAFe 4
I am an experienced professional with an extensive network, excelling in Asset and Facilities Management in the UK and Pacific within multiple business verticals, e.g. Airports, Health, Corrections and Government. I can provide value across ISO 5500x (CAMA), digital/ agile transformation and WOL development & contract management in PPP environments.
- This job board is for Asset Management Council Members Only.
- Asset Management related positions only.
- Please consider carefully what personal information you disclose in your 50 word paragraph.
- A downloadable CV can be attached. Files size less than 1M, PDF only.
- Please email email@example.com with email subject "Take off Asset Management Job Board" when the information needs to be takeN off from the job board.
- By sending us your email, you are agreed to your 50 words to be published on this web page.
Last update: 1/7/2020