We're excited to announce that registrations are now open for this year's symposium! This year's symposium will focus on Asset Management in Government and aims to bring representatives from various state governments together to share experiences and challenges in Asset Management and provide a forum for information sharing.
Some items on the program include:
- The asset management policies and frameworks adopted by the various governments to provide better services for their communities
- How the strategic asset management plans are being implemented to deliver value and the corresponding challenges that are arising
- Digital asset management strategies used, digital information management, and utilising asset data for evidence based decision making
- Meeting the challenges of use of common standards and common language in asset management
- Upskilling the workforce in asset management and the importance of leadership and culture
- A brief overview of asset management in the global environment, which countries have adopted asset management, uptake of the ISO55001 standard and its mandating by governments, common asset management challenges found worldwide