Committee members are elected for a one-year term and may be re-elected for successive terms. The duties and responsibilities of the Committee include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in program design and implementation
- Assist in promotion of events in networks
- Welcome new members at face-to-face chapter events
- Attend and participate in committee meetings of the chapter (generally monthly)
- Support the existing office bearers in their roles
These are volunteer positions with no remuneration attached, the incumbents need to be able to demonstrate they have capacity to devote some time to the position beyond their daily employed position, and must be a current Asset Management Council member.
Nominations are to be submitted on the approved nominations form, available for download here and are to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th July 2021.
We also want to know what you think!
In order to help us draw up our 2022 technical program, could you kindly take 2 minutes to let us know what you would be interested most in learning about: Click here to take our Topics Survey