Free for all Guests | Online | 30 September 10am - 4pm | www.amcouncil.com.au/RAID
In a collaboration with Federation University Australia, the Asset Management Council is delighted to announce the launch of its Research and Industry Day, taking place virtually on Wednesday 30 September 2020.
It's the ideal opportunity for students to share their research and findings with Industry, and for Industry to find out what is happening with the latest research and how this can be applied to your organisation.
A number of students will present their research in rapid fire 15-20 minute presentations with an opportunity for participants to ask questions. Tune in for the whole day or just the presentations that are of interest.
Research topics include:
- Workplace Based Research Projects in Maintenance and Reliability Engineering (MRE) Postgraduate Programmes
- Pipeline Renewals - an asset management approach applied in reducing cost and risks
- Intelligent Sewer Blockage Detection System using Internet of Things
- Reliability analysis for safety of industrial structures
- Performance measure for Total Productive Maintenance in assessing and reducing risk
- Recovery of metal values from mine tailings - a journey towards zero waste mining
- Asset management in commercial coal mining in India: issues, expectations and reality for new mining paradigm
- Asset management in South African Rail using system dynamics for reducing risks, costs and enhancing performance
Full topic abstracts, speaker details & free registration available at: www.amcouncil.com.au/RAID